Mintvine- points

peach6

Not sure what is happening I cashed out yesterday and that left me with 36 approved points left I did a survey and then I noticed I was down to 19 points and then just went on the site and have 16 approved points  my approved points are going down just contacted them.I hope there good about fixing it I know they used to be good about getting back to you but it's been a long time since I had to contact them.

Don't get too excited. I didn't receive points yesterday on a survey for a huge well known company. That jerk, Amit, would not help. Just said I'd been dq'd when what I got was the quota was full after getting a thank you screen from the sponsoring company. Sent a very detailed msg, detailing aspects of the survey AS WELL AS the company name but naw, Amit don't give a well, you know.

My response to his "you just didn't qualify" (paraphrasing):

THIS is what is ridiculous about BS and their surveys. You give some kooky name for each survey and they expect you to remember it even though it's very difficult to discern. I know I did the survey but I guess some of the recent reviews about Branded are indeed accurate. I took the survey and you can tell, too, on your end. IT'S Branded Surveys SITE AND YOU CREATE EVERYTHING THAT I RESPOND TO DOWN TO THE EMAILS. If that isn't the exact survey I was referencing, BS should still be able to find it. Aren't they your clients after all? Don't you develop the surveys and administer them for said companies? I don't create these and you can see as well as I can which ones I've attempted in the course of a day. What I can't see is which stupid description goes with which company. So, after going thru that particular problem, awaiting a darn response and doing other surveys on your site-WOW-I may have mixed up the titles of the surveys. That's ok, though, I see no one is willing to reach a little further to help a panelist. Let me screenshot these emails and go post my review. Thanks for nothing. I got what I expected from reading some recent reviews about survey issues. 

Leisa 

HIS response: Hello Leisa,

It seems that you did not qualify the survey. 

Please let us know if you have any other issues.

Honestly, I'm not upset about that particular set of points. I'm upset about how panelists are treated. These survey companies are middlemen and they need to understand that both sides  are necessary to generate income for all parties. There are just so many panelists now that we're all expendable and most sites are really treating us as just that. Never mind the time that we spend or the effort we genuinely give in well thought out answers. Just discard and move on to the next one. It's tough to qualify, not much fun to answer and almost always a fight and ever the wait for rewards. Maybe, some of us here should develop a site and give them a run for their money, lmao!!

1 hour ago, GammiWoo said:

Sorry to keep going on but I think that off the top of my head, Tellwut and OneOpinion are the only ones that genuinely care what panelists think and if they're happy taking surveys for them.

I have to agree with you it seems like you will just get a canned response or none at all  you never here we are so sorry here are your points a lot of times I don't even bother anymore takes way to much energy.

• Thanks 1

I had a lot of back and forth with Amit also when they blocked my account.  He was not exactly helpful or even concerned.  I finally got help when I left a voicemail for them stating that I was going to call every day until someone finally addresses the issue. I got a call back within 48 hours

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, natofborg said:

I had a lot of back and forth with Amit also when they blocked my account.  He was not exactly helpful or even concerned.  I finally got help when I left a voicemail for them stating that I was going to call every day until someone finally addresses the issue. I got a call back within 48 hours

Amit was not helpful with me either  he didn't address my problem I replied back to him but never heard back.

• Like 1

I intentionally DQ on their surveys because they are long and not always honest about their point incentives. They treat me like crap, I do the same to them. The only thing good about Branded are their daily 5 cent polls. I only cash out now soley based on the polls and DQ points. I recommend putting in as little effort as possible for them. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Njsurveyman said:

I intentionally DQ on their surveys because they are long and not always honest about their point incentives. They treat me like crap, I do the same to them. The only thing good about Branded are their daily 5 cent polls. I only cash out now soley based on the polls and DQ points. I recommend putting in as little effort as possible for them. 

I don't mind doing there surveys although I have closed a couple in the past  that were definitely to long for the pay.If you have a problemI don't think there as good as they used to be.

I've never had a survey rejected after completion. I've also gotten extra points or badges based on the quality of my answers frequently on other sites. Amit's solution was to reject that survey that I asked about and suddenly-oh, another one got rejected as well. So, not only did I not collect the points due-they marked them as rejected. Again, the sponsoring company gave me the thank you screen and Branded said the quota was full. Survey sites need to let their customer svc people know that if people aren't answering surveys, they and the companies they work for are  pretty much useless, lol.

• Like 1