One Opinion no surveys

peach6

31 minutes ago, spider said:

I just completed  a survey and have more available, but I haven't been on one opinion for a few days.

21 minutes ago, neminem said:

Yes, I just checked and I have surveys on one opinion. Or at least I have one (don't actually have time to take any right now, just logged in to check for you).

I just checked again I did have one even if I didn't qualify

I didn't get credit for a survey I just finished so I tried to turn it in .Had to go thru 'emily" and I gave her the wrong survey number and it was a difficult to get anything done.However the next thing I see is that I  got points for the wrong survey number I gave them not once but twice. Plus I also got the 50 points for that survey because I was disqualified from it originally.Doesn't seem to be a way just to turn in a compliant then have them look it up.What happened to that option?I mean I have enough to cash out now because  they gave 950 for both surveys when I should have only received 1000,not the 1850 they gave me.They use to be good now it seems they are starting to screw up.

• Thanks 1

I only got two surveys today to do, and I was not eligible for either one, and so I got 100 points all total today.  I just signed up with them last week, and so far I have $5.75, and so I am happy.  I used to belong to myview, and loved them.  When they merged with OneOpinion though, I did not go onto the site for probably a month, and then it would not let me log in with the link I got from myview.  I am sure I lost some points because of that, but I am not sure how many.  For a few months I was burned out from doing surveys, and did not do a lot of them.

I just got four surveys, but I was not eligible for any of them, and so I only got 200 points.  A few of the surveys were 500 points for 15 minutes anyway.  I think they were In Context surveys..

• Like 1

18 hours ago, footfree said:

I didn't get credit for a survey I just finished so I tried to turn it in .Had to go thru 'emily" and I gave her the wrong survey number and it was a difficult to get anything done.However the next thing I see is that I  got points for the wrong survey number I gave them not once but twice. Plus I also got the 50 points for that survey because I was disqualified from it originally.Doesn't seem to be a way just to turn in a compliant then have them look it up.What happened to that option?I mean I have enough to cash out now because  they gave 950 for both surveys when I should have only received 1000,not the 1850 they gave me.They use to be good now it seems they are starting to screw up.

I had on last week that I didn't get the points for and they responsed and gave me double points good for me but can't see how that is good for them

I really need to start paying attention to the 50d'q points I don't think I always get them even though it says I do

• Like 1

21 hours ago, peach6 said:

I really need to start paying attention to the 50d'q points I don't think I always get them even though it says I do

Me too -however so far so good since about 2 weeks ago.

• Like 1