Tellwut 2 (two) point survey - I hope..

Trueblue

17 hours ago, Trueblue said:

.. this was just a mistake and not something we have to look forward to (sic).

57 minutes ago, spider said:

Yessssssss. It's early in the morning and I kept staring at my account balance, wondering why I had ONE extra point. 

I don't think it's a mistake now I just had a 2 and 4 point survey they must be throwing in some less points now for surveys

• Like 1

On 3/17/2018 at 11:39 AM, Trueblue said:

.. this was just a mistake and not something we have to look forward to (sic).

7 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

Same here, 2 and 4 points.  What is up with that?  Oh no, I hate change!  Crud!!

10 hours ago, peach6 said:

I don't think it's a mistake now I just had a 2 and 4 point survey they must be throwing in some less points now for surveys

11 hours ago, spider said:

Yessssssss. It's early in the morning and I kept staring at my account balance, wondering why I had ONE extra point. 

On 3/17/2018 at 1:14 PM, JD said:

It was fine by me as I had 4 extra points due to something or other years ago and now I have a full 5 + 1.

Hey guys, just letting you know that as far as I know, this isn't going to be a regular occurrence.

Although to warn you, it possibly can occur tomorrow. 

• Like 2

Thanks for the update.  I am like a kindergartner, I can count by 5's, but you start putting other numbers in there, and my world comes crashing down.  Well, not really crashing down, but I will squint my eyebrows together to add the numbers up.  :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1