Ipsos (isay)

Beautifulone1

I've been giving my opinion and I haven't been getting rewarded because they go by the points system, I'm participated in the Poll Prediction with no luck in winning anything. I don't want to waste any more time on this website. I understand that it can take up to 3 months to cash out for a reward but I feel like they're not playing fair. Anyone else use this survey site? Your experience?

I used to belong to this site but after a year I only made a little more than $100. I would attempt survey after survey after survey. The would send surveys I wasn't qualified for and of course they're famous for the merry-go-round process of trying to qualify you for any survey that's in their queue. I got way too many emails from them as well. I got to my last cash out and said adios turkeys. I often avoid their surveys on other sites.

The process of qualifying is way to long I have been known to close them because I don't have time for the craziness to just be told I don't qualify and then play the poll game which my chance of winning is one in a million..

21 hours ago, GammiWoo said:

Has anyone won one of the prizes from the poll predictor game? I call BS on that stupid "incentive/consolation".

I call BS too!However I still do their surveys and I am on their card panel and get extra points.I keep them because I get about $15 every 4 to 6 weeks and I get products to test.What I hate is the whole process of them asking how many in the household ages -sex-and so on.They should have that info and shouldn't have to ask me every time I try to do a survey.Not great money but they are not overly annoying.I do not get a survey everyday.However I do not qualify for most of their surveys anymore either.But here lately all survey sites seem to be offering less and less surveys(and of quality to boot).

• Like 1

A LOT of survey sites also "farm out/in" Ipsos surveys. How many times do I have to give them all that info? I've linked social accts, etc. Survey taking is not paying off in 2018 with any ease at all.

• Like 1

I've been with them forever & that stupid  poll predictor game..I'd rather get say 5-25 points if you guess closest to the answer rather than trying to put your entries into some draw that nobody ever wins 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/19/2018 at 11:19 AM, GammiWoo said:

Has anyone won one of the prizes from the poll predictor game? I call BS on that stupid "incentive/consolation".

I actually did win a small television from one of their draws a couple years back, so they're not a total scam. That said, the site has been pretty bad lately—lots of survey invitations that lead nowhere, error messages, etc.