Momconnection Booted all its Members

boobiem

Momconnection let all their panel members go in favor of new people and new ideas.At first there was a monthly incentive of 10 dollars which was reduced to 5 dollars..

Momconnection was sponsored by Safeway and Albertsons.

Communities like to get new blood, and they often let you go after a year or two.  I was let go by AARP after a little over a year, and yes I was disappointed, but I got over it.  I am involved in a Safeway/Albertson's panel, in which they send me surveys usually once a month, and all I get is a chance to win a drawing.  The surveys only take me 10 minutes to do though.

This is common with communities.  So common, in fact, that I'm in a Communispace also called Mom's Connection and that also recently posted a notice on the front page they are removing some members and bringing in new ones (though I'm not being removed) - but they're affiliated with Hallmark.

• Like 1

Yep, I got a notice from a community that I had been in for about 3 years and I got the boot.  I got into another one and although the pay isn't the same, the information is actually useful.