Sign in to follow this  
NFriday

onefrontporch.com?

NFriday

Hi- I saw this site mentioned on slickdeals recently.  It is a community for people 50+.  Apparently they have you do product reviews.  Anybody heard of this? I just signed up with them, and had no problems getting accepted, but it said that since I signed up with them, I would be eligible for a drawing which is supposed to take place after 2/1, which was 6 weeks ago..   It has only been in existence for a little over 6 months.

Edited by NFriday
wrong name

Lurkergirl

I signed  up   but so far  nothing much happens over there ,I mean  I have been with them for several months   .I signed up  because I thought I was  going to be testing a product ,a few weeks  later  it said sorry  we did not have enough  for everyone .I am not sure  what they are really about ,I have signed up  for a couple of  other  ones  Heartland  and  can't recall the other one  but  they  seem  to be   not very  busy   I mean  you  know how some sites always  have things to do  ? I have yet  to  even recall I am  with them  because  they hardly ever  send anything .

NFriday

I noticed that if you post in some of the discussions, you are entered into a drawing for gift cards, and so I might do that.  It does not look like they have done a lot of product testing yet though, and so I don't know if this is going to be worth my while.

Lurkergirl
10 hours ago, NFriday said:

I noticed that if you post in some of the discussions, you are entered into a drawing for gift cards, and so I might do that.  It does not look like they have done a lot of product testing yet though, and so I don't know if this is going to be worth my while.

Yes I think  that they have done some more updating to the site .Of course  unlike  other survey places  I do tend to forget about  them  and vocal points  since they do not send out many if any  reminders on  their site .

mnleona

I will check on them. Thanks for the info.

mnleona

I checked on them today as I had forgotten them, I do not get any emails or updates from this site.