Any sites that provide info on all cash back rewards?

natofborg

Is there a site that will tell you how much you can get as cash back from all the different rewards programs? There used to be one and it was so nice because I didn’t have to go to each cash back site/app to see who offered the highest percentage back.  

Are you talking about ibotta and similar sites?  There are some coupon sites and lots of work from home sites that give you the basics about those sites.  Those sites come and go all the time.  I used to belong to Saving Star when it was linked up to my Jewel and CVS account, but now you have to log into their account and download information to get any money.  They deducted some money from my account because of inactivity.  The only thing that I buy that they list are some of the buy one or many offers, and I don't buy 30 Smart Ones in 3 months, or $15 of King Arthur flour in six months.  I haven't closed my account with them, but I cashed out a few months ago.

I also belong to checkout 51, but the only thing I was ever eligible for was the produce, and then they started requiring you to do $2 in other deals in order to claim a product deal, and so I haven't done any deals with them in ages.  Same with Ibotta.  Ibotta does not have any deals on stuff I buy.  I don't buy a lot of processed food.

No, there used to be a site where I could type in the website where I was going to make a purchase, and the site would tell me which cash back sites offer cash back for shopping there and at what percentage rate. That it what I’m hoping to find again.