Harris poll no surveys

Lurkergirl

So  I last did a survey  on 1/9/18   since then  no surveys .I cashed out  what I could and there is some points  but with no survey in 2 months  .I am really  feeling like  dropping them  ,I sent them a notice saying no survey .The eventually  wrote back and said I was  on some sort of evaluation .

Has this happened to anyone else ?   I mean  maybe not  with this place but some other place  ? did  you  keep them  or did you  just  drop them ?

Reported them to the BBB for kicking me out without any real reason and then they kept my money.Well they responded to the BBB and they said they were sorry and said I could rejoin and they gave me $25 visa gift card.But I never did hear from them again about being put back on the site.However I think I will pass not really in the mood to deal with them again.Don't miss doing their surveys life is better without them.

I just sent them a note  and they actually replied with in a little bit of time ,which usually never happens .

So they  say  they cannot tell me if I will get any more surveys  says  that is nothing they  can   do about it .So  I think its odd  I used to get  several surveys  per  month  and now its been  70+  days   with  nothing from them .