Special opportunities life fun, etc

Kcnavy313

Wanted to see if any new survey opportunities, filled out the one dated 3/13/2018 life fun and everything, I believe it said. All it did was lead me to VIP surveys, told me I had signed up previously. From what I've read here, this isn't the best at respecting your privacy. Why wouldn't you just say what it really is? Kinda seems a bit sneaky. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks

If you are accessing the link from a location outside of where a panel is accepting new members from, or your demographic information does not match their joining criteria, you will be simply redirected to an offer you do qualify for.

Thanks Admin, for clearing that up, that makes sense. Maybe I have it wrong, but the reviews I've read for VIP Voice haven't been the best. I am still fairly new here and surveys in general, but the reviews I've read from members for the most part are quite accurate. 

i used to belong to vipvoice, and the problem was that you got points to bid on items,  and the stuff such as magazine subscriptions that I was most likely to get I was not interested in, and the surveys seemed to ask the same questions over and over again.  I've been getting some vipvoice lately on I believe OneOpinion, where I actually get some money instead.  It is either 50 cents or $1.

• 2 months later...
On 3/21/2018 at 2:11 AM, Kcnavy313 said:

Wanted to see if any new survey opportunities, filled out the one dated 3/13/2018 life fun and everything, I believe it said. All it did was lead me to VIP surveys, told me I had signed up previously. From what I've read here, this isn't the best at respecting your privacy. Why wouldn't you just say what it really is? Kinda seems a bit sneaky. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks

LF&E or Life, Fun and Entertainment usually sends me a survey once a month around the 20th.  All the surveys are 2.00 and they are short, sweet and simple.  I have had no problems and just cashed out my first $25 receiving the reward that day. If you can wait for some time knowing it will pay off and is worth the time it takes, then give it a go!