Anybody having problems with mysurvey today?

NFriday

Hi- I just got an email that mysurvey had a survey for me.  When I clicked on it, I got a page that they are going to start issuing points right away, but there are still some kinks to work out, and I will have to wait until the survey closes before my points get issued.  I then clicked the link that was supposed to send me back to the list of available surveys, and the same survey came up.  The same survey was also listed in my listed of completed surveys.  When I tried to report an issue with the survey, I got sent to the FAQ's instead of the page to report the incident that I was supposed to get.  Anybody else having this problem?

• Like 1

Nope, just the same old trouble with yoursurvey, lol, which has seemingly invaded every dang survey site on the planet. Giggles maniacally and hits submit.....

On 3/21/2018 at 4:35 PM, NFriday said:

Hi- I just got an email that mysurvey had a survey for me.  When I clicked on it, I got a page that they are going to start issuing points right away, but there are still some kinks to work out, and I will have to wait until the survey closes before my points get issued.  I then clicked the link that was supposed to send me back to the list of available surveys, and the same survey came up.  The same survey was also listed in my listed of completed surveys.  When I tried to report an issue with the survey, I got sent to the FAQ's instead of the page to report the incident that I was supposed to get.  Anybody else having this problem?

That happened to me but I don't know if the survey was still there or if it showed up as completed. I just went to another survey.