NFriday

Does anybody else hate the 3D shopping surveys?

NFriday

I was just on One Opinion, and I was not eligible for any of the surveys except for the virtual reality 3D shopping one.  I hate those.  I haven't gotten one of those in ages.  I used to get them all the time, and I almost always decided to opt out of the survey.  The surveys are so frustrating.  At least I got 50 points when I get DQ from one  I think they come from in context 

ksedwar

I like them because I usually qualify and the pay is decent. They seem to work better now then they used to so that helps too.

• Like 1

peach6

I used to like them but now that I do surveys from my tablet they are not compatible

mnleona

I am unable to do them on my computer so I do not try anymore.

rsmt25

I'm always happy to get them because I've never DQed or gotten an over quota message at the end.

trevorpee

I don't think I've ever encountered one that works smoothly.

• Like 2

cricket

I opt out. They don't work on my Mac...just a bunch of confusion but One Opinion (my favorite site) keeps sending it every day.

rosiesmom

Yep, it just sits and spins, so they usually time out.  I don't like them because of that.  But on the rare occasion, I do get one done, the money is okay.

• Like 1

paulgro

Really don't like them at all. I stopped doing them a while ago.

• Like 1

NFriday

I just got one from One Opinion, and I actually tried to complete it today, and it would not let me pick up items to put in my cart, and so I had to leave the survey, and I did not get 50 points for trying.  I had another survey that I DQ from, and I was supposed to get 50 points and I did not..  I guess I will have to give up on those surveys.  There are actually a few other In Context ones that I am able to complete..  I used to get the in context 3-d ones from another survey company, but I can't remember which one.  It might have been myview.

NaomiNo

I used to hate them because my old fart of a laptop couldn't handle them.  After I got a new one, I didn't mind them as much (though they can still lag a bit) because I usually complete them in half the time of their estimate.  I haven't been qualifying for them lately, though, it seems I do not purchase the items they want me to shop for since that's the question that's been kicking me out.

footfree

I like them -I have gotten quite good at them -plus they are always shorter then they say they will be.

I'm disliking the ones that ask you to watch and or listen to  commercials .However the last 2 I have gotten have asked me my age and once I give it to them I got disqualified.

somelady

I hate the one from incontex lucky these days I dq and get the points. If i'm over my quota of dq points on OneOpinion I won't even bother with the survey.

brendanelson

I totally agree with the person posting this. They have proved to be a nightmare to take part in and have often given up.