Does anybody else hate the 3D shopping surveys?

NFriday

I got one of those  3D surveys from incontext today I think I got it through Valued Opinion.  I have not gotten one of those in ages.  I did not even try to do it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, NFriday said:

I got one of those  3D surveys from incontext today I think I got it through Valued Opinion.  I have not gotten one of those in ages.  I did not even try to do it.

They almost always mess up for me so don't usually do them now

Hate them. Do them. But just had one that never finished loading. Think that's the second time it's happened. So just close the window and move on, trying to forget my wasted time.

I had one through Swagbucks recently and it was only worth .40.  It took forever to complete because it was so slow at loading.  I did complete it and got my .40 from it, but I don't think I will try one of those again, unless it is worth the $$.

I tried doing them a couple of times , but only got some of the controls to work. Not worth the time. Now when I get one (always on OneOpinion) , I see if I DQ. If not , I close the window and log back into the OneOpinion site. 

Well I must be weird I don't mind them.If they mess up I exit out but I can get thru them pretty fast - I fell like I have these down pat.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I was doing a survey for Valued Opinion today, and I got a shopping trip where I had to go down the laundry aisle, and pick what I would buy.  I don't know if it was incontext or not.  It seemed like it was different, and it had a ca.dynata.com address.  Did anybody else get this?  I have not gotten one of the virtual shopping trips in ages.  I hate them and I could not find the Tide I wanted, and I finally closed the survey.  I made a whole $2 on VO today for 1 1/2 hours work.  This is why I don't do a lot of surveys anymore.

I just did a shoppermx/incontext virtual survey on butter that I actually finished.  It only took me 15 minutes to finish it, and I got $2 for it. The other one this evening that I could not do about detergents, I don't know if it was incontext or not.  

I get the incontext ones quite a bit. They are very difficult to manipulate to pick up an item, and I’ve had problems on every one of them. Want to know a secret? When they tell me to pick a certain thing up, I just select anything and put it in the cart. I can never seem to get the one they want me to pick, so I pick whatever I can get to work. I’ve done this 3-4 times and have always gotten paid. I always give feedback at the end of the survey telling them to fix their crappy interface, but apparently they ignore feedback, because nothing ever improves.

• Thanks 2

I have to admit, I don't mind them.  They pay, so I do them.  Sometimes I do get hung up on them about halfway through and I have to x out of it, but usually I make it till the end.

• Like 1

After you have taken a few they get easier to navigate and they do seem to have improved the program from when I first started taking them a couple of years ago.  They seem to load somewhat faster.  I think it is like a lot of things, the more you do it,  the easier it gets.   And as someone already said in the comments above,  they are usually a sure thing for qualifying and getting your points.  

• Like 2