mysoapbox

GammiWoo

I've seen mixed reviews but today marks the 4th time this week that I have sat and completed one of those super annoying, repetitive surveys for 30 minutes only to get the DQ message at then end. Of course, I don't have the number to the survey so I'm not going to bother. I guess I'll never get to the first cashout point. Man, I hate that I wasted enough time to get close only to NEVER qualify anymore. Sorry for ranting but I've tried so long to get there with them. So many glitches and only the hated spectrum surveys. Aaaaaarrrgggghhh!!!!

On 3/23/2018 at 3:25 PM, GammiWoo said:

I've seen mixed reviews but today marks the 4th time this week that I have sat and completed one of those super annoying, repetitive surveys for 30 minutes only to get the DQ message at then end. Of course, I don't have the number to the survey so I'm not going to bother. I guess I'll never get to the first cashout point. Man, I hate that I wasted enough time to get close only to NEVER qualify anymore. Sorry for ranting but I've tried so long to get there with them. So many glitches and only the hated spectrum surveys. Aaaaaarrrgggghhh!!!!

Check your history at the site and you should find what you are looking for if you didn't do another survey or two after. I assume they do have a history section like Branded. I never had to look so not sure.

• Like 1