Tellwut site is CRAWLING..

Trueblue

I just got on SP to see if anyone else was encountering death by slowness. It's always been a bit slow but the last 2 days have been beyond slow. And it always seems to occur on weekends. Actually the weekly went fairly fast. Must be something about picking up the next available survey.

I hope they can fix it. I hit "Home" after every question and after the first question especially, it takes more than 1 minute to go to the next question. I usually finish all of them in one session but I don't have the patience so I do a few each session. PLEASE FIX THIS Tellwut, very annoying!

On 3/24/2018 at 1:21 PM, Trueblue said:

.. no, not even that fast. Ridiculous

On 3/24/2018 at 2:35 PM, peach6 said:

I can't even get on it now it just keeps spinning

On 3/24/2018 at 3:24 PM, JD said:

I just got on SP to see if anyone else was encountering death by slowness. It's always been a bit slow but the last 2 days have been beyond slow. And it always seems to occur on weekends. Actually the weekly went fairly fast. Must be something about picking up the next available survey.

22 hours ago, greeneyeddevils said:

Took me forever to complete the daily questions...that was nuts..so slow

20 hours ago, Lurkergirl said:

Yes so slow 

15 hours ago, Certifine said:

Too slow for my liking. :47_tired_face:

6 hours ago, cricket said:

I hope they can fix it. I hit "Home" after every question and after the first question especially, it takes more than 1 minute to go to the next question. I usually finish all of them in one session but I don't have the patience so I do a few each session. PLEASE FIX THIS Tellwut, very annoying!

Hi Tellwutters,

We apologize for the inconvenience, we're getting our developers to look into this.

• Like 1