No surveys lately

Lurkergirl

I used to see a lot of surveys  from Isay and last few days I log in to check and  there are none .Last week  there were a lot   but nothing  for a few days now .Anyone else notice this ?

Harris nothing since beginning of January 

Pinecone  got dq'd  last one they sent 

Tellwut  not much  says   quota  met or  I do  not  qualify  

e rewards  not  much 

E poll  about the same never  got many  but always got qualified 

Even  mypoints  no surveys  much 

I am guessing maybe  this is just drying up now 

55 minutes ago, Lurkergirl said:

I used to see a lot of surveys  from Isay and last few days I log in to check and  there are none .Last week  there were a lot   but nothing  for a few days now .Anyone else notice this ?

Harris nothing since beginning of January 

Pinecone  got dq'd  last one they sent 

Tellwut  not much  says   quota  met or  I do  not  qualify  

e rewards  not  much 

E poll  about the same never  got many  but always got qualified 

Even  mypoints  no surveys  much 

I am guessing maybe  this is just drying up now 

I am seeing the same as you

Harris Poll    I saved the last invite so I will use that it is a router every now and then I will have one although this week I received a follow up survey from a previous survey I had done and when I clicked on it there were no surveys available  how can that be

One Opinion  is okay but I used to be able to cash out once a month and now it takes 2 months

Tellwut I do like but it's getting very hard to qualify for the available surveys

soon I may not make that 1 a month that you need for your daily amount of surveys

My Survey 90% I disqualify

I say  last week they said I had surveys I went there had none

Univox  getting a lot of d'q

Paidviewpoint not a big moneymaker

Toluna takes to long to cash out

Inbox Dollars takes to long to cash out

Pinecones I did have one last week but don't get them as often any more

Mintvine better before they changed  a lot of the times I qualify it's for 20 or 30 points

Getting Big Time disouraged

A lot of this is definitely demographics* because out of the ones posted that I use:

Harris Poll - receive and qualify enough that I've cashed out for $5 Amazon 5x since January

mypoints - every day there's a steady stream of surveys to attempt and while I don't qualify for most of them, I've still managed to cash out for $10 Amazon 4x since January

mysurvey - days will go by with no surveys at all and then all of a sudden there will be at least two dozen to wade through on the front page; have redeemed for $10 PayPal 8x since January

OneOpinion - last year I ended up at the $600 tax threshold by October (Invokes, communities, product tests including one very high paying one, and the like that all ended up paying through OO instead of paying me directly were to blame, that wasn't solely from doing normal surveys) and held off my remaining cash outs until the beginning of this year so, not including that, have already cashed out for $25 PayPal 5x since January and I better cool it with them because the number is already creeping up fast.

Toluna - I have noticed a drop off here.  I still get surveys but not as often and don't qualify for as many as I did this time last year so it's taking longer to cash out.

Inbox Dollars - have posted about this before but they just stopped showing me any surveys for whatever reason months ago so it'll probably take me ten years for my final cash out at this point.

*Without giving specifics, I do believe my age, my child's age, and my job are the largest contributing factors because I qualify for a lot of surveys directly related to my child and my job.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, NaomiNo said:

A lot of this is definitely demographics* because out of the ones posted that I use:

Harris Poll - receive and qualify enough that I've cashed out for $5 Amazon 5x since January

MyPoints - every day there's a steady stream of surveys to attempt and while I don't qualify for most of them, I've still managed to cash out for $10 Amazon 4x since January

MySurvey - days will go by with no surveys at all and then all of a sudden there will be at least two dozen to wade through on the front page; have redeemed for $10 PayPal 8x since January

OneOpinion - last year I ended up at the $600 tax threshold by October (Invokes, communities, product tests including one very high paying one, and the like that all ended up paying through OO instead of paying me directly were to blame, that wasn't solely from doing normal surveys) and held off my remaining cash outs until the beginning of this year so, not including that, have already cashed out for $25 PayPal 5x since January and I better cool it with them because the number is already creeping up fast.

Toluna - I have noticed a drop off here.  I still get surveys but not as often and don't qualify for as many as I did this time last year so it's taking longer to cash out.

Inbox Dollars - have posted about this before but they just stopped showing me any surveys for whatever reason months ago so it'll probably take me ten years for my final cash out at this point.

*Without giving specifics, I do believe my age, my child's age, and my job are the largest contributing factors because I qualify for a lot of surveys directly related to my child and my job.

You are doing really well I do think age,demographics, and children are a big factor

Inbox Dollars will not send you surveys unless you also read their emails.  Has anybody used any of the coupons on Inbox Dollars?  I just got discourage with them because most of the surveys were 50 cents or less, and 90 % of those I was not eligible for, and I never had any luck on the spin and win.

I did really well on my survey tonight, and I earned 1,200 points.  I got a survey that took forever but I got 450 points from that one, and then at the end of that one they asked me if I would mind doing another 450 point survey, which would take me 45 minutes.  I did it and it only took me about 30 minutes, and then I had a survey about candy bars and maybe one small survey.  Now I have enough points to get a $15 Amazon GC.  I have not done that well in ages. 

On 3/28/2018 at 9:27 PM, NFriday said:

I did really well on my survey tonight, and I earned 1,200 points.  I got a survey that took forever but I got 450 points from that one, and then at the end of that one they asked me if I would mind doing another 450 point survey, which would take me 45 minutes.  I did it and it only took me about 30 minutes, and then I had a survey about candy bars and maybe one small survey.  Now I have enough points to get a $15 Amazon GC.  I have not done that well in ages. 

I had that survey but it was $9.00 and $4.50 for the extra survey. They didn't give me the extra$4.50 , support said they will audit the survey and I have to wait 4-6 week for my points.  This sounds like the same survey except for the reward for the first survey is higher. I have often wondered if they offer different rewards to different people.  was it survey MK17094 ?

20 hours ago, somelady said:

was it survey MK17094

Yes that was the survey.  I wonder why you got twice as many points?  Thanks, Nancy

• Like 1

On 4/2/2018 at 2:33 PM, NFriday said:

Yes that was the survey.  I wonder why you got twice as many points?  Thanks, Nancy

Wow, I always suspected these survey panels did that.