Pinecone news

peach6

I just received an email that said that they will now have a help desk platform which I know from past experiences that we will now get generic answers to our inquires instead of a personal response.

• Like 1

I am afraid so Peach.  Well, things change and I get that, but I always let Karen know that I couldn't access a survey or whatever so they didn't bounce me out of my account.  Not sure how that will work now.

• Like 1

Speaking of which, has anyone received that survey from them on a new brand of Oreo cookies? Midway through the survey, it doesnt allow me to continue because on one of the pages, the "next arrow" is missing not allowing me to advance to next question. This company constantly has glitches in their surveys more than any other company I currently deal with. I contacted Karen, but no response except another generic reminder email to complete the survey. HOW?? They have idiots running this company now.

I didn't get that one.  As a matter of the fact, I am rarely getting one.  I guess I might need to cash out, I have $3 left.  Not sure what is going on with them. 

40 minutes ago, rosiesmom said:

I didn't get that one.  As a matter of the fact, I am rarely getting one.  I guess I might need to cash out, I have $3 left.  Not sure what is going on with them. 

I get very few surveys now

• Like 1

On 3/26/2018 at 8:35 AM, peach6 said:

I just received an email that said that they will now have a help desk platform which I know from past experiences that we will now get generic answers to our inquires instead of a personal response.

Is it going to be like Zendesk? If so they are pretty  good  if not then I don't know .

3 hours ago, Njsurveyman said:

Speaking of which, has anyone received that survey from them on a new brand of Oreo cookies? Midway through the survey, it doesnt allow me to continue because on one of the pages, the "next arrow" is missing not allowing me to advance to next question. This company constantly has glitches in their surveys more than any other company I currently deal with. I contacted Karen, but no response except another generic reminder email to complete the survey. HOW?? They have idiots running this company now.

No  never  got that one   sometimes I have  reloaded a page or backed up a page sometimes it works  sometimes it doesn't

1 hour ago, Lurkergirl said:

Is it going to be like Zendesk? If so they are pretty  good  if not then I don't know .

Not really sure but it is possible that it is Zendesk didn't keep the email

On 3/27/2018 at 10:05 AM, Lurkergirl said:

No  never  got that one   sometimes I have  reloaded a page or backed up a page sometimes it works  sometimes it doesn't

Or sometimes zoom out the page.

Has anyone been able to contact Pinecone in the last few weeks?  I have never once received a response from them.  I tried the old Scott@ email address and the new Help contact form on the web site.  I cannot get any reply from them - nothing at all.  I just need help cashing out via PayPal.  If anyone has a working email or phone number, please let me know!  Thanks. 

I get maybe about 2 surveys a month from them now. I used to get maybe 5 or so. And another thing is it has been months since I got a product from them to evaluate. In the past that would happen every couple of months or so.