Hey Tellwut..is anyone working on fixing the website since it's so slow for the last 4+ days?

greeneyeddevils

The person who always responds to our Tellwut questions could you please let us know why the system is working as slow as a sloth for the last 4 + days? it takes forever to get to each survey question & nothing seems to have been done about this issue? Or do you even know about it?

Any help would be great...

Thanks

Never mind..I see it's been reported in another post on here already..Survey Police please delete this post..

Thanks 

Just now, greeneyeddevils said:

The person who always responds to our Tellwut questions could you please let us know why the system is working as slow as a sloth for the last 4 + days? it takes forever to get to each survey question & nothing seems to have been done about this issue? Or do you even know about it?

Thanks

I mentioned here that our developers are looking into it:

We apologize for the inconvenience.

28 minutes ago, greeneyeddevils said:

Thanks

Is it still slow for you ? mine was over the weekend but seems okay today

1 hour ago, peach6 said:

Is it still slow for you ? mine was over the weekend but seems okay today

It was still slow when I tried doing the daily survey questions this afternoon...hoping it gets better 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The polar ice cap is refreezing faster even with global warming compared to the response time on Tellwut right now. Anyone else? Not my ISP as other sites are fine.

ETA: Seems to have cleared up for now.