Any surveys from Clear Voice or Valued Opinion?

NFriday

I don't get many surveys from either one of these companies anymore, and one of them when it does send me surveys 75% of them are for clinical trials.  Anybody else still get surveys from them?  I also used to belong to vipvoice, and I haven't gotten any surveys from them for at least 6 months.  I used to always be eligible for their surveys, but it was for sweepstakes drawings.  Now I get one occasionally through One Opinion, but most of the time I get DQ from the study, which is strange, because it is the exact same study I usedto do for VIP Voice all the time, asking me if I made any purchases, and where, and how much did I purchase.

I am down to very few from Valued Opinions, I just had one and it was about 2 questions in and it just never went on to the next screen.  I reloaded it and the same thing happened.  They have the $20 cash out level and I used to do pretty good with them.  Not any more.

30 minutes ago, NFriday said:

I don't get many surveys from either one of these companies anymore, and one of them when it does send me surveys 75% of them are for clinical trials.  Anybody else still get surveys from them?  I also used to belong to vipvoice, and I haven't gotten any surveys from them for at least 6 months.  I used to always be eligible for their surveys, but it was for sweepstakes drawings.  Now I get one occasionally through One Opinion, but most of the time I get DQ from the study, which is strange, because it is the exact same study I usedto do for VIP Voice all the time, asking me if I made any purchases, and where, and how much did I purchase.

Very few from valued opinion and usually disqualify

I got a survey a few hours ago from valued opinion, and after doing the survey for at least 5 minutes, I was told that they had already met their quota..  I have $13 in my account.  I just logged into Clear Voice, and the only survey that was available to me was a clinical trial.

• 1 month later...

I visited clear voice last night, and the last time I cashed out with them was in 2015, and since then I have accumulated $4 in my account.  The only reason I don't close my account is because they don't send me many surveys.  If they sent me tons of surveys, and I DQ from all of them, I would then drop them.