You have been "terminated"

footfree

9 hours ago, footfree said:

It was at the end of a survey - shoot I'm not sure - it was either GTM or one from One Opinion.If I get it again I'll be sure to pay attention.

Very Rude that is happening a lot lately  you are almost done and then the quota is filled 

At least got terminated.  I would rather know that they don't value my opinion sooner than later, like not getting points or pennies for completing the whole thing.  Oh yes, I am still on that rant.  :(

• Like 3

I just think they could use a better word- It's so final and like saying I'm going to kill you- LOL at least it was how it made me feel.No one wants to feel like they are coming to end you.

Had to laugh at the stupidness of it, but come on use a better word.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So I moved on to doing surveys at mypoints, got one today that I completed after 5 minutes, it was easy, and no points, after the "thanks for helping us with all of your info and your opinion" page, it cycled on to another qualifying questions page.  I guess I won't see those points.  And I may be giving up on doing actual surveys.  But no "you've been disqualified because we just snookered you out of info and now we are giving you the boot" thingie.  Footfree, I cannot stop laughing at your post.  Bahaha!!!

• Like 1