Can't login to Opinion Outpost

Leandia

I am so frustrated! I login to OO through my Facebook. Every time within the last 3 days I have tried to login, I am told to check username and password. I have called them, emailed them, sent a message to them on Facebook and nothing. 

I have tried Edge, Firefox and Chrome and all say the same, check username and password. Has anyone else had this happen? I have tried One Opinion, I waste 10 mins or more and I am thrown from the survey. I tried Paidviewpoint, no surveys there. I don't know what to do.

Anyone had this happen trying to login to OO

Do you get emails from Opinion Outpost with links to surveys?  I read somewhere recently that signing into a survey account through Facebook is a security risk.  I usually just wait for the survey company to send me an email with the list of surveys available.  I know that some people would prefer to visit the survey website periodically so they can access the surveys sooner before the survey closes.

I used to sign in to OO with my real credentials via a password manager. Then about 6 months or so ago that stopped working and I signed in using my fako Facebook account. I couldn't get signed in with my real credentials at all. Then that stopped working and now I just type in my credentials as the password manager doesn't work any more. That was like 2 weeks ago. They've changed something recently IMO for the worse of course.

12 hours ago, NFriday said:

Do you get emails from Opinion Outpost with links to surveys?  I read somewhere recently that signing into a survey account through Facebook is a security risk.  I usually just wait for the survey company to send me an email with the list of surveys available.  I know that some people would prefer to visit the survey website periodically so they can access the surveys sooner before the survey closes.

No, I have noticed I am not getting emails for surveys either. Nothing. Something is wrong. I can't even get anyone to help me. I've called, emailed, sent a message through FB. 

15 hours ago, Leandia said:

I am so frustrated! I login to OO through my Facebook. Every time within the last 3 days I have tried to login, I am told to check username and password. I have called them, emailed them, sent a message to them on Facebook and nothing. 

I have tried Edge, Firefox and Chrome and all say the same, check username and password. Has anyone else had this happen? I have tried One Opinion, I waste 10 mins or more and I am thrown from the survey. I tried Paidviewpoint, no surveys there. I don't know what to do.

I haven't received any surveys for a couple days I was able to log in but it says no surveys available

I don't know why I would be banned. I just dumped them anyway. I found another survey site for now, I am ok with it. Works the same way OO does. It's called Survey Junkie. Instead of 100 pts for payout, it's 1,000 pts. I've already cashed out once. So forget OO, don't need them lol. 

On 3/28/2018 at 10:34 PM, Leandia said:

That means they dropped you, froze your account.

After several years of not messing with them, I signed up yesterday.  As of today, I cannot log in, and just as I completed a survey and did not get the points.  Of course.  If this is what they pull now, I won't waste anymore time.  I cannot even find out how many points I have. 

I noticed it had been about 2 weeks since I last got a survey email with them so on Wednesday I went to sign in with my account and it said, " Your account has been frozen due to data concerns. For questions, please, contact [email protected]" and I was like oh come on.  So I emailed and got a reply the next day that said:

Many thanks for your patience.

We’ve found that your SSI survey account(s) may have been unintentionally frozen as a result of an update to parts of our system.  We are in the process of reviewing your account(s) now.  We hope to get you your survey account(s) back in the next 2-3 business days.

How to know when your account(s) is active?

• Receive survey invitations or notifications
• You are able to login to our site

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.  If after2-3 business days you do not believe your account(s) is active, please reply to this email for the fastest response.  

So far not back yet but I'll give another day or two before emailing again since it was over the weekend.  Just wanted to let others know that they may not have been banned and it may just be OO screwing up accounts by accident so keep trying to get in touch with them.