Anybody belong to Southwest Rapid Rewards?

NFriday

Hi- I belong to Southwest RR, and I just got an email from them, today about a survey site called Rewards for Opinion, which is a survey site for Rapid Rewards members.  If you sign up with them and do surveys, you will get 500 RR points after completing the first survey.  You also get 2 points for attempting a survey with them, and you get points for all your completed surveys.  The only problem is that it takes you 6 weeks to get your points.

I signed up with them today, and you must be a RR member to sign up with them.  The basic profile only takes five minutes to do, and just asks your name your RR number, your email address, and it asks you to set up your password.  They also have another profile which is optional, but increases your chances of getting surveys.  The more extensive profile took me at least 30 minutes to do, and asked me about my car, any medical conditions, where I shopped for groceries, my income, and lots of other questions.  After I completed the second profile, I had to go to an email they sent me to activate my account.  Then then sent me Five Surveys to do, and I DQ out of all of them.  So much for sending you surveys that match your profile.  One was from Ipsos and one was from JD Power.  The Ipsos one I know I have gotten before.  You have to compete at least one survey the first month to get your 500 points.  You have to be a member of SWARR in order to participate, and the surveys are only good for Southwest miles.  When I searched to see if anybody had posted about this, I saw a post I made in 2014 about ERewards and earning Rapid Rewards.  Apparently I got an email about that back then, and I was going to sign up, but apparently I did not..

Even though I got DQ on all the Five Surveys they sent me, they still sent me an email that I will be receiving 500 points for completing my first survey.  It is going to take up to 6 weeks to get the points though.

Yes, I signed up immediately. The pay is super-lousy per time, so I don't participate very often, but it is nonetheless an invaluable service, because it's still points-generating activity, and thus, should prevent all the rest of your SW points from expiring :D. So I  just log in once every few weeks to make sure I don't forget, take one survey, then hope I screen out (2 points is still points-generating activity!). 

I haven't paid for a SW flight in ages - every once in a while I run low on points, then I wait for one of their credit cards to have a higher-than-normal signup bonus, and apply for it again. I'm not a big churner - all the rest of my cards I keep forever - but I totally churn SW cards. :)