b3gr3at

Survey: graduates research paper, blockchain technology

b3gr3at

Hello everybody,

We are graduates doing a research paper about blockchain technology and we would like your help!

Please take 1 minute to complete our survey about blockchain technology, all responses appreciated!

Kind regards 

https://goo.gl/forms/gBRFT5iahav4CkX73

flexomob

Link doesn't work for some reason, does someone have the same problems?

Mornless

Very interesting questions, you did a good job on your task, well done. I hope the results will help you in further development. A friend of mine teaches at a University and says that he has quite a few outstanding students. The works of some of them are simply amazing in their quality. Although some of them he doesn't really believe, because all year of training they didn't show outstanding results, and in scientific work, they shone with their knowledge. After the release, some of them admitted that they contacted the service for help at https://edubirdie.com/essay-writing-help-online who helped them write high-quality and worthy scientific work. The work was really of high quality. My friend was upset by this truth, but still glad that they had finished their training.

Vallabro

Hmm, this is very interesting, I will need to learn more about it