Check gift balance first before cashing out at Erewards

footfree

I just cashed in a $25 gc at Erewards for A&E.On the gift card they sent it said verify balance I clicked it to see what would happen and nothing really did.However I thought about it and went to A&E site and checked my balance and all was good.Next time I will check the balance before I click verify.I think all survey sites should have that -where you can verify that the correct amount is on the card first before you except it.I don't know if it's this way with this company only or if   all the companies are doing this now.It sure would come in handy and save time and hassle if it isn't good.

3 hours ago, footfree said:

I just cashed in a $25 gc at Erewards for A&E.On the gift card they sent it said verify balance I clicked it to see what would happen and nothing really did.However I thought about it and went to A&E site and checked my balance and all was good.Next time I will check the balance before I click verify.I think all survey sites should have that -where you can verify that the correct amount is on the card first before you except it.I don't know if it's this way with this company only or if   all the companies are doing this now.It sure would come in handy and save time and hassle if it isn't good.

I have not encountered  that problem  with  Erewards ,I have cashed out for Macy and Longhorn and Olive garden    but not the A&E