Univox

pansyrhonda

1 hour ago, pansyrhonda said:

Keep trying to get on the site and get a dangerous site message.   Cannot get on.  Anyone else?

Same here 

I went to do a survey for them earlier, which led me to one of those opportunities to join another survey company. I wish I could remember the name of the company. Something told me to look at their privacy policy. It just seemed like to me that they share your information too much. Adchoices, job seekers, etc. Just didn't seem right

22 minutes ago, Kcnavy313 said:

I went to do a survey for them earlier, which led me to one of those opportunities to join another survey company. I wish I could remember the name of the company. Something told me to look at their privacy policy. It just seemed like to me that they share your information too much. Adchoices, job seekers, etc. Just didn't seem right

I know what you mean I know I will get email from places I never subscribed to I know it's from doing surveys I have been getting a lot of surveys where they want your email address I don't do that anymore unless it's for a product to test which I used to get quite often but rarely now.

I can't access Univox right now. Just had another invite and I got the same message, connection is not private attackers may be trying to get your information, something along those lines