Yougov point redemption

Kcnavy313

Does anyone know if all of yougovs rewards are mailed. I received a Walgreens card via ths the mail, but am wondering if the $15 Amazon card is a virtual gift as its the only one that's $15.00. thanks

Yes.... all postal mailed.  I recently ordered a $50 Amazon and it will be 4-6 weeks via postal mail according to the confirmation email.  That's one big thing that I dislike greatly about YouGov....  everyone else can do Amazon immediately so there's no reason they couldn't as well.  :-(

Yeah, I definitely don't understand why they would waste our time, and more importantly for them, their money, mailing physical cards for things that we're just going to turn right around, enter a code from the card into a box, then throw the code away. 

That said, I am still very happy with them for mailing things, personally, because I just save up until I have enough to get the $100 visa gift card - I've learned, generally speaking, never to bother with visa e-gift cards, as there are just too many restrictions, so I end up not being able to do much with them other than just turn them into more Amazon credit anyway, but physical gift cards give you infinitely more freedom to actually buy things with them, like groceries and stuff. But yes, it does still confuse me why they would physically mail Amazon gift cards.

Never received my $50 Walmart gift certificate. Received a response after 3 emails that according to their records it was mailed and that's it.

I enjoy their surveys but am hesitant to continue as there is no guarantee I will receive future rewards.. 

10 minutes ago, Leefall said:

Never received my $50 Walmart gift certificate. Received a response after 3 emails that according to their records it was mailed and that's it.

I enjoy their surveys but am hesitant to continue as there is no guarantee I will receive future rewards.. 

I can most certainly understand that.Maybe next time cash out at $25 level and see if you get it and if you don't then stop doing their surveys.I remember hearing that small packages like that can get lost or caught in the machines easily.

On 4/2/2018 at 1:23 PM, Leefall said:

Maybe the mail carrier delivered to the wrong address. I always worry about mailed rewards. My mail carriers are always delivering the wrong mail. I would ask them if they have the numbers on the card to check if it's been used. They need to keep the card numbers on file for proof.

• 1 month later...

I just read on another survey forum that a few other folks are NOT getting their giftcards from YouGov after cashing out. They also do not respond to inquiries. I am dropping them. I have seen too much negative feedback about them recently. So beware of YouGov