footfree

Does anyone have a good contact button for You Gov

footfree

I did a survey for them this morning but I didn't get my points.I clicked the contact button on  their site and it is sending the email thru outlook.I have a  account with them but never look at it so I know I will forget to see if they have sent me a reply.So does anyone have a way of contacting them other then outlook?

• Like 1

peach6
43 minutes ago, footfree said:

I did a survey for them this morning but I didn't get my points.I clicked the contact button on  their site and it is sending the email thru outlook.I have a  account with them but never look at it so I know I will forget to see if they have sent me a reply.So does anyone have a way of contacting them other then outlook?

I don't know if this will be any help but I had that happen last week wasn't sure how to contact them so I just let it go and then I received an email from them a day later and said there was some kind of error they gave me the points and an extra 100 points and I didn't do anything.

• Like 1

NaomiNo

The email on their contact page is [email protected], just send it from whatever email you normally use, you don't have to go through Outlook.  I have also used the Zendesk red Support button on the bottom left hand side of the page in the past and received a reply within a few hours.

• Like 1

footfree

5 hours ago, NaomiNo said:

The email on their contact page is [email protected], just send it from whatever email you normally use, you don't have to go through Outlook.  I have also used the Zendesk red Support button on the bottom left hand side of the page in the past and received a reply within a few hours.

Thanks for the help they got back to me saying I had already received the points.No I haven't- so I responded to their email , I hope they read it,Ithat I have proof and will send screen shots if I have to.Last time this happened I think we went rounds and them not paying me.I hate it when you have proof and they still don't pay.

• Like 2

spider
10 hours ago, footfree said:

Thanks for the help they got back to me saying I had already received the points.No I haven't- so I responded to their email , I hope they read it,Ithat I have proof and will send screen shots if I have to.Last time this happened I think we went rounds and them not paying me.I hate it when you have proof and they still don't pay.

That's the reason I quit this site a couple years ago. They would say things were added, but they weren't. Hope you have better luck with them!

• Like 1