Amazon survey

somelady

Has anyone taken an Amazon survey where Amazon sends you the survey invite? If so did you receive a gift card later?

I was a little angry about the survey because it didn't say anything about a reward and it was a regular survey that we usually get rewarded for on survey panels.

After reading the email again I clicked on the link they provided if you have concerns about the authenticity of the survey. They said they sometimes send gift cards 2 weeks after the survey. I think they should have stated this in the email. 

I wish I had read the help page before taking the survey and before sending them and angry email.

Greetings from Amazon.com.

You've written to an e-mail address that cannot accept incoming e-mail

Ok, Good. I'll just wait to see if I get a gift card. Lol

4 hours ago, Njsurveyman said:

Sounds shady because Amazon already has its own survey platform called Mechanical Turks (along with other tasks)

This is legit. I think  mturk is for people to perform tasks for other people, I don't know. Does mturk have the kind of surveys about amazon that you find on other sites? How much does mturk pay?

Yes, Mech Turk is a task and survey site created by people (mostly by Universities around the world) for other people to take. It is my 2nd favorite survey site (Paidviewpoint being number one). I only do the short surveys on there (under 5 min) and they pay between .10 - .50 per survey on average. Sometimes I take a longer 8 -10 min one for a $1.00. They usually pay within 24 hours, and cash out min is only a buck to your Amazon payment account, then you can withdraw to your bank acct or or towards Amazon shopping credit. 

• Like 1