Sign in to follow this  
paulgro

Springboard will be down for maintenance

paulgro

As we work to make our system updates and changes final we will be undergoing a period of scheduled maintenance starting April 8th at 4:00 AM PST with an expected end time of April 9th 10:00 AM PST.

During this time you will not be able to access any survey’s you have been invited too and we will not be sending any new survey invitations.

We will send you an update once this planned maintenance is complete.

Should you have any questions please reach out to our member support team at [email protected].

Stay tuned for another update coming soon!

Thank you!

The Springboard America Team

somelady

That means they are changing the site, I hope it will be better and that it doesn't make it worse.

I wonder if they are changing because of the results of the satisfaction survey.

paulgro

See what happens when done. Look at the problems Pinecone had when they changed things.

• Like 1

somelady

Early this morning I got the email to change my password. While on the site I read the faqs for the upgrade, they didn't lower the cash out threshold. I'm pretty sure a lot of people asked them to lower it.

footfree

Looks almost the same to me.Except now I can  locate and understand the surveys I have done with much more ease.That's a big plus in my book.