Rant on One Opinion Harris poll

NFriday

Did anybody else get a Harris Poll through One Opinion worth 900 points about phone and internet service?  This survey took me at least a half hour, and asked me about what kind of phone and internet plan I had.  It then asked me if I had moved in the last six months.  I said no.  It then asked me about how I switched over my internet and phone plans when I moved, and it asked me why I did not keep my tmobile plan when I moved.  I did not move, and I did not drop my tmobile plan.  Is this typical of Harris polls?  I don't do that many of their surveys.  The survey I did before that one on One Opinion, I got 1500 points for, and that one actually took me less time.

I had something like that the other day from a survey I do not remember. I answered like I had bought the product as it was easier then I was DQ for whatever reason. I use Harris and find no problem with them.

I think I took that survey, I don't remember if it was One Opinion. I think I got though it because I don't remember writing to the survey panel about it.

In the boxes I type in answers like , I didn't switch or N/A.  Once they go over it hopefully they will see how poorly written the survey is.