Anybody here with Pi-Opinion

NFriday

I got Five Surveys from them ,last night.  The first one paid $1.88, and one only paid $.25.  I was DQ from all of them.  The $1.88 one was only supposed to take 15 minutes, and so that one would have been reasonable.  The 11 minute survey that only paid $.25 would not have.

I got some more surveys from Pi Opinion to do, but I was not eligible for any of them.  Two of them were 12 minute surveys that paid $.25.  I suspect they were bought out by Cint.  I got referred back to cints main website.

I just spent 20 minutes trying to see if I was eligible for any surveys at Pi-Opinions.  All the surveys I was offered paid anywhere from $.25 to $1.18.  I wasn't eligible for any of the surveys which were all Cint.  They kept asking me the same questions like how old my kids were.  I looked at their website, and they are still posting that they pay at least $5 a survey, and that they are a small survey company.  Baloney.  I sent them an email stating my displeasure with their company, and the fact that mome of their surveys pay anywhere $5 a survey, and that most of the surveys are from Cint.  I then asked them if they were taken over by Cint.  It will be interesting to see if I get a response. 

7 hours ago, NFriday said:

I just spent 20 minutes trying to see if I was eligible for any surveys at Pi-Opinions.  All the surveys I was offered paid anywhere from $.25 to $1.18.  I wasn't eligible for any of the surveys which were all cint.  They kept asking me the same questions like how old my kids were.  I looked at their website, and they are still posting that they pay at least $5 a survey, and that they are a small survey company.  Baloney.  I sent them an email stating my displeasure with their company, and the fact that mome of their surveys pay anywhere $5 a survey, and that most of the surveys are from cint.  I then asked them if they were taken over by cint.  It will be interesting to see if I get a response. 

I never qualify for Cint surveys on any site

Wont do Cint ,do not want them giving away my personal info.At least they ask up front but I think I will stay away from them.Cant say one good thing about them ,so why join?

I still have not qualified for any surveys though them.  They never responded to the email I sent them last week asking why their website said they pay a minimum of $5 per survey, when I got one last night for $.25 that I did not qualify for.

• 1 month later...

Hi- I just got an Ipsos survey from piopinion that was supposed to pay $.88 for 20 minutes.  It was about Facebook and all of the ads they have been running lately.  I should have passed on the survey, but I decided to go through with it, and they finally told me after more than 20 minutes that the survey was done.  I then hit enter, and they told me sorry but I was declared not eligible for the survey.  I've got to quit doing surveys for them.  In a months time I have made less than $5.  Did anybody else get that one?

• 1 month later...

Hi- I just tried to log into piopinion to see how much I have in my account, and they said my email or password was invalid.  I then signed up with the zendesk, and set a password.  When I tried to log in again, it again said my email or password was invalid.  I then tried to change my password, and I got a code from Cint to enter, but I don't know where you enter it.  I don't even know why I am wasting my time on their surveys.  Anybody else having problems logging in?