Has anyone gotten a focus group lately

footfree

I just signed up with Focus Forward.  I had never heard of them, but apparently they have a Chicago office.  BTW-I looked at their FAQ, and it says that how often you can do in inhouse panel with them, depends on what company is ordering the panel.  It sounds like the most you can do an inhouse panel with them is once every 3 months.  You can do an online panel more often.  There is a 5 day online study I applied for that pays $175, but it starts in two days, and so I doubt I will get it.

I just got a link for a market research project from Focus Forward,.  It takes place 4/23-3/27 which is not the most convenient time for me, but it is about cars, and so I am sure I am not going to be eligible.  It is a 5 day online thing which pays $150, and supposedly only takes a total of 45 minutes.

I just got an email about a survey that pays $250 for people 55-74.  It is in Chicago, but it is about credit cards, and I don't have one.  I filled it out anyway.  This is put on by Adler Weiner, which has offices in Chicago, Lincolnwood, IL , LA and Orange County.  Apparently they pay in cash 90% of the time.  I don't think I have done a panel with them.  For those people that live in California or Chicago you might be interested in signing up with them.

Yes, Focus Forward is a good one. The same goes for Focus Pointe Global. I have done several focus groups and research studies with them in the past, but never qualify for the car studies since I drive a cheap old 90's Ford.