Did you receive this notice from Pinecone

footfree

We usually tell each other when we get notifications from companies but since no one posted this I was wondering.Did you get this email?

As part of our commitment to serving you, we are pleased to announce the launch of  our new panelist help desk platform! 

What does this mean for you? 

As always, you should first go to our FAQ page to troubleshoot your problem. If you can’t find the answer, you will now be able to submit a ticket via our "contact us" form

Moving forward, you will need to do this for all inquiries. Emails sent to [email protected] could have longer than normal delays. In the coming weeks, you will begin seeing invites sent by [email protected], with a customer service link at the bottom of the email in case you should need assistance. 

If you have an outstanding customer service need, please submit your inquiry again via the "contact us" form

Thanks for your continued participation in the panel - we can’t wait to serve you better with this improvement!

Sincerely,

Karen Scott

2 hours ago, footfree said:

We usually tell each other when we get notifications from companies but since no one posted this I was wondering.Did you get this email?

As part of our commitment to serving you, we are pleased to announce the launch of  our new panelist help desk platform! 

What does this mean for you? 

As always, you should first go to our FAQ page to troubleshoot your problem. If you can’t find the answer, you will now be able to submit a ticket via our "contact us" form

Moving forward, you will need to do this for all inquiries. Emails sent to [email protected] could have longer than normal delays. In the coming weeks, you will begin seeing invites sent by [email protected], with a customer service link at the bottom of the email in case you should need assistance. 

If you have an outstanding customer service need, please submit your inquiry again via the "contact us" form

Thanks for your continued participation in the panel - we can’t wait to serve you better with this improvement!

Sincerely,

Karen Scott

I did mention it a couple weeks on the forum it's here somewhere but didn't do a screenshot because I don't know how to do it with my tablet.

I assume we won't get personal answers anymore they will probably more generic ones.

I just looked for it on here I know I'm not crazy I couldn't find it I even think you commented on it footfree

Edited by peach6
More

Sorry I don't remember it however that doesn't mean anything I don't remember half as much as I use to .Anyways I just copied and pasted it from the email they sent me.I just wanted to make sure everyone knew about the changes.Seems like every time I turn around there is something new going on with the sites.