I bet this one will be staying for awhile with MSB

footfree

Seriously with everything that is going on with Facebook they actually think people won't care?I cannot believe anyone would want to sign up for this.

We care about your privacy

By sharing your personal data you will be able to get research opportunities targeted to your interests, help to improve products and services and earn rewards for participation

Agree to all
I agree to the collection and or sharing of my mobile advertising identifiers or other identifiers
I agree to the use of third-party cookies for market research purposes
I agree to share my profile information with third-parties for market research purposes
I agree to share my sensitive data for market research purposes

• Like 1

13 hours ago, footfree said:

Seriously with everything that is going on with Facebook they actually think people won't care?I cannot believe anyone would want to sign up for this.

We care about your privacy

By sharing your personal data you will be able to get research opportunities targeted to your interests, help to improve products and services and earn rewards for participation

Agree to all

I agree to the collection and or sharing of my mobile advertising identifiers or other identifiers

I agree to the use of third-party cookies for market research purposes

I agree to share my profile information with third-parties for market research purposes

I agree to share my sensitive data for market research purposes

It's not just facebook, I've seen that on several surveys lately.

Yes, Survey Panels can get very personal most of the time and most want a lot from you, but reward you meagerly. It can get very frustrating releasing your personal data then being disqualified after 10 minutes of giving up your information. I think this Industry should be regulated more strigently and punished for illegal and sometimes immoral parctices

• Like 2