Anybody signed up with grocery insiders?

NFriday

Hi- Is anybody here signed up with grocery insiders?  This is a community for people who shop at one of the Albertson's stores such as Jewel Shaws, Safeway, Albertson's and lots of other stores.  I am a member of their community because I shop at Jewel.  Maybe once a month they send you a survey to fill out, which usually only takes ten minutes to complete.  You are then entered in a drawing for ten gift cards.

The survey I just did asked my opinions of the Monopoly game that is going on right now.  I get suckered into the game every year, and every year I tell myself this is going to be the last year I waste my time on the game, but then the next year I start up again.  Maybe I keep hoping that I will win one of the million dollar prizes.  You can also win Fandango codes.  Last year you only needed 10 codes to get a $5 gift card, and you could exchange them for Amazon GC.  This year they got rid of the Amazon GC, and so you can only redeem them for movie tickets.  This year also they also require you to have 30 Fandango codes before you can redeem a gift card  On the survey I also told them that I was sick of the instant winner coupons for gravy mix and bottles of aspirin

They closed the Albertson's in my area a long time ago.I do shop at Randall's every great moon (owned by Safeway)but they are very expensive compared to other stores.My stores don't play games but if they did I might play, who knows.

I just checked, and Randalls is playing the Monopoly game.  It ends on May 8th.  Maybe at least you can get some instant winner free items.  I just hope you don't get any gravy mix.  I gotten coupons for three of those.  Randalls also has Just4U.  I loved Just4U when Dominick's had it in the Chicago area.  You sign up, and then you can attach coupons to your card.  Jewel has mymixx, which is good, but is not as good as Just4U was.  Albertson's now is trying to consolidate mymixx and Just4U, and they are still having a few glitches.to work out.  I tried to see what was on sale at Randalls this week, and it kept showing me the Jewel ad instead.  Jewel does not have any good sales other this week, other than milk for $1.99.  A few weeks ago they had a lot of B!G!F sales on stuff that I love, and so I loaded up then.