HOW CAN I GET EMAIL ALERTS?

spider910

I cannot find anywhere on this site where I can get an email alert when someone responds to a posting I make. I only see a place where you can be alerted for private messages. Is there a place to do this on the forum that I am overlooking? Even when I click on my member profile control panel, I don't see a place to create this setting. I don't see the option under THIS box either, even after I click on preview.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, spider910 said:

I cannot find anywhere on this site where I can get an email alert when someone responds to a posting I make. I only see a place where you can be alerted for private messages. Is there a place to do this on the forum that I am overlooking? Even when I click on my member profile control panel, I don't see a place to create this setting. I don't see the option under THIS box either, even after I click on preview.

Just the lines on top of the page will tell you if somebody responds or reacted to one of your post if there is a number then you click on the bell to see who responded that's all I know of spider

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi spider,

When you're logged into your account, on the top right hand side there is a spot to 'follow' on the top right hand side. Clicking this will result in email notifications being sent every time someone responds to the topic you're following.

Similarly, you can click the 'Notify me of replies' option at the bottom of the Submit Reply box.

replies.png

follow-content.png