User Voice Community Panel

rosiesmom

Have I asked about this one before?  I received 2 surveys from them today and I cannot find them anywhere in any of my panel lists.  I honestly don't remember joining them.  Are they legit?

42 minutes ago, rosiesmom said:

Have I asked about this one before?  I received 2 surveys from them today and I cannot find them anywhere in any of my panel lists.  I honestly don't remember joining them.  Are they legit?

I received one in my email I never joined them so not sure where it came from I was Leary on trying it so I just deleted it.

47 minutes ago, penangel said:

I got a couple, too.... but I saw they were the exact same setup as Univox so I assumed they just started calling some of them that.... am I wrong?  

Not sure, I can't get anything but dq'don Univox, I quit doing them with Univox.

51 minutes ago, penangel said:

I got a couple, too.... but I saw they were the exact same setup as Univox so I assumed they just started calling some of them that.... am I wrong?  

I also thought it was the same layout as Univox I was wondering if there changing there name or something of course we would be the last to know

Same here ~ Is this a new division of Univox?  I took one survey and didn't qualify but it gave me the traditional 5 points and displayed a screen identical to my Univox dashboard. My regular Univox dashboard displays the same amount of points I had yesterday so clearly they are not combined.  Typically Univox is a slow accumulation for me so I don't devote a lot of time to it.  I might continue with both for a while and see if one bests the other.

I got messaged by them three times this morning and I never joined them. My email warned me it looks like a phishing scam. ._. I went to the web page from Google,but I don't know,will probably delete.

--Edit

Lol,I forgot to say,my username was my real first name and it says 'usually your password is your username' was my big red flag.

I got it today as I was reading it I saw a contact button  not sure what this means (see below)it asked me if I wanted to continue I clicked "NO". However I did try to access the survey and it said it has been closed.

You are about to log in to the site “clinicalinsightmr.com” with the username “info”, but the website does not require authentication. This may be an attempt to trick you.

Is “clinicalinsightmr.com” the site you want to visit?

Also saw this on their site

Locations

Offices  

Mohan Co-Opertive
New Delhi, DEL INDIA

[email protected]

+91 0124-4810305

Why would I join a survey company from India?

Hmmmm, I deleted both of mine, I don't think I want to get into anything with them.  It will take me another 10 years to cash out with Univox at the rate I am going. 

I don't know what is going on as I also have been getting emails from User Voice. I am a member of Univox and asked them on the Chat about this and they deleted my message. Very odd. 

I got a solicitation from them a couple weeks ago.  I did not sign up, but wondered if they got my email because of Univox membership.

They do appear to use the same software, and based out of india, so it seems they could have some sort of relationship.

2 hours ago, Speddy said:

I don't know what is going on as I also have been getting emails from User Voice. I am a member of Univox and asked them on the Chat about this and they deleted my message. Very odd. 

Odd indeed.... well, "vox" *does* mean voice so although I don't know what's going on there, but it must be connected to them... the emails are exactly alike.  The alternative would be if this place hacked the Univox userlist, I guess.. but why would they use the same mail setup?  Nah, not likely.

I believe I can confirm that it's somehow related to Univox.  I have an email address assigned only to them, and that's the one I got my unsolicited survey invitations through.

Anybody that is getting these surveys if you still have the email I would unsubscribe if not just Google the site it will come up and then put in your email and for your password put in your email again then go to account and hit delete account  worked for me