User Voice Community Panel

rosiesmom

I just received one from them thinking it was Univox, told me the survey wasn't ready and try back. I went to change my profile info as my name showed up, not a profile nickname. That kinda seemed strange, looked up the about us and yep, out of India 2 people. I deleted. Really looked like Univox

34 minutes ago, rosiesmom said:

So my question is, how did they get our emails? 

I am not positive but thinking that Univox was hacked

I went on the site and to log in put my email address in and then for password typed in my email address again that logged me in then went to account and hit delete account I am hoping that's the end of it

I got 2 email invites today. I also was with Univox but quit them last year bcoz of their ridiculous incentives and from the look of it, their the same ridiculous incentives Univox has. I deleted my acct so hopefully no more emails.

On 4/12/2018 at 11:26 AM, madaraismine said:

I got messaged by them three times this morning and I never joined them. My email warned me it looks like a phishing scam. ._. I went to the web page from Google,but I don't know,will probably delete.

--Edit

Lol,I forgot to say,my username was my real first name and it says 'usually your password is your username' was my big red flag.

I got the same email but the  log in didn't work. I did some digging and found that it had the same user name as Univox. I just changed the pass word. I vaguely remember doing a survey to join user voice. I've gotten several emails for very low paying surveys.  I'm not going to bother with them because I don qualify for any surveys on Univox and this looks the same.

I just got one that said 17 points for 15 minutes- I wonder how much that is even worth?

Plus I went to Univox site - no I have never been a member and I do not recognize their web site at all.So I am stumped as to how they got my email address.