Sign in to follow this  
paulgro

Tellwut support

paulgro

I took a survey there the other day and at the end it said I was disqualified. I sent an email to Tellwut support and this morning I was given my points and apology for the problem. So no complaints from me at all.

• Like 3

rosiesmom

I have found that they are really on top of things.  I did have one that I took and it didn't let me submit it, so I emailed them and they were nice about it, couldn't give me the points, but explained that it didn't show me taking it.  At least I heard back from them.  I don't on other sites.

• Like 1

peach6

They are great with there customer support

• Like 1

Tellwut
10 hours ago, paulgro said:

I took a survey there the other day and at the end it said I was disqualified. I sent an email to Tellwut support and this morning I was given my points and apology for the problem. So no complaints from me at all.

2 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

I have found that they are really on top of things.  I did have one that I took and it didn't let me submit it, so I emailed them and they were nice about it, couldn't give me the points, but explained that it didn't show me taking it.  At least I heard back from them.  I don't on other sites.

41 minutes ago, peach6 said:

They are great with there customer support

Thanks for the compliments on our Support you guys!

giphy.gif

• Like 3

paulgro
4 hours ago, Tellwut said:

Thanks for the compliments on our Support you guys!

giphy.gif

So many companies either ignore us or won't admit when they're wrong. It's nice to see a company actually work with us for a change. Keep up the good work!!

• Like 2