You Gov think about your points in the grand scheme of things

footfree

Okay so I keep  asking them for the 500 points they owe.They will not answer me.I should let  it go right ?500 pts. isn't worth a lot in the grand scheme of things.However think of all the 100 extra point surveys I have done for them.Then them not paying me that for that  1 500pt. survey just negated the time I spent doing all those .Okay when I think about it like that it kinda ticks me off.Well if it was once a year I could let it go but anymore then that then it's a big rip off.Plus after I did that 500 point survey they sent me I did a 100 point survey -why would they send a 100 point survey if I didn't do the 500 point one to begin with? Told them that ,but will they answer me?No-I'm a little aggravated about it.It better not become a habit for them.

On 4/12/2018 at 11:37 AM, footfree said:

Okay so I keep  asking them for the 500 points they owe.They will not answer me.I should let  it go right ?500 pts. isn't worth a lot in the grand scheme of things.However think of all the 100 extra point surveys I have done for them.Then them not paying me that for that  1 500pt. survey just negated the time I spent doing all those .Okay when I think about it like that it kinda ticks me off.Well if it was once a year I could let it go but anymore then that then it's a big rip off.Plus after I did that 500 point survey they sent me I did a 100 point survey -why would they send a 100 point survey if I didn't do the 500 point one to begin with? Told them that ,but will they answer me?No-I'm a little aggravated about it.It better not become a habit for them.

I had an issue a few years back and it never got straightened out.  But I had that happen recently, and I sent them an email and they were right on it.  It is aggravating to not get paid for something.  I think you are right.  If you didn't complete the first one, I don't see how they can offer you the 100 pointer after that.  I check my points each time now.  I may have other points missing, but I wouldn't know it.  I wasn't checking until last year.

44 minutes ago, rosiesmom said:

I had an issue a few years back and it never got straightened out.  But I had that happen recently, and I sent them an email and they were right on it.  It is aggravating to not get paid for something.  I think you are right.  If you didn't complete the first one, I don't see how they can offer you the 100 pointer after that.  I check my points each time now.  I may have other points missing, but I wouldn't know it.  I wasn't checking until last year.

I am also in the habit of checking my points.