Update to surveys gone bad....

mexpensive33

It has been 4 months since I wrote about survey sites getting worse, well I am here to add a few more. It seems Pinecone has fallen off the map as has Paidveiwpoint. I used to get surveys from them all the time but lately it is as quiet as a mouse. Has any one else had the same issue with once great sites  drying up ? or is it just me?

7 hours ago, episemion said:

I get a steady stream from Paidviewpoint. Always been that way.

Was dropped by Pinecone almost a year ago now.

Paidviewpoint is OK and I get a lot of surveys from them but most of them are .10. The one good thing is most of their surveys are very short. I wonder why Pinecone dropped you. Maybe you no longer had the demographics they are looking for?

15 hours ago, somelady said:

I get  about 1 survey a week and got household questions yesterday.

I don't get as many surveys from Pinecone as I used to. Maybe a couple a month plus a couple just with household questions. And it has been months since I received any product from them. I always liked that because I would get 3.00 to do the original survey plus another 3.00 for completing the follow up survey I received after I had a chance to try the product. 

I am probably down to one a month from Pinecone  used to be better before and I haven't had a product test from them in a very long time although I am Not getting products to test from anywhere.

I agree on Paidviewpoint. However , the TS surveys ($.10 ones) do add up as do the biz ones. I generally reach cash out 5 times every 2 years there,

The reason given by Pinecone for my being dropped was that they were "freshening the panel". That was likely a good part of it as I had been with them 15+ years. However , I also suspect the introduction of their new router system and a change in the screener questions I received contributed as well. The router was not working for me (no help from their "customer service") - finally determined that it was not working with the browser and with a new one , finally got it to work. The screener questions received , starting early in 2017 , were all aimed at either alcoholic beverages (never touch the stuff) or video games (never play them). So those 2 issues , router and screener questions , made it look as if I was not doing anything.

I get 1 and up to 3 surveys per month from Pinecone.I even got a pt to test from them recently.However my daughter is fixing to turn 18 so we will see if I continue to get as many or not.Even though I will say not all the surveys I do for them are geared towards teenagers.

Funny I should be writing about  them I just now got a household questionnaire to fill out.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, footfree said:

I get 1 and up to 3 surveys per month from Pinecone.I even got a pt to test from them recently.However my daughter is fixing to turn 18 so we will see if I continue to get as many or not.Even though I will say not all the surveys I do for them are geared towards teenagers.

Funny I should be writing about  them I just now got a household questionnaire to fill out.

Now that you mention it, I saw a reduction in surveys from quite a few of the sites when my daughter turned 19.  They usually ask if there are children "18 and under" in the home.  After I had to start answering "NO" things did change for me.

5 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

Now that you mention it, I saw a reduction in surveys from quite a few of the sites when my daughter turned 19.  They usually ask if there are children "18 and under" in the home.  After I had to start answering "NO" things did change for me.

So I should say I do have a 18 year old at home?That would helpful to have another year.I mean she still lives at home so I am supporting her.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, footfree said:

So I should say I do have a 18 year old at home?That would helpful to have another year.I mean she still lives at home so I am supporting her.

As long as she is 18 and you are supporting her, and she lives there, that is what they usually ask. 

• Like 1

On 4/18/2018 at 4:46 PM, footfree said:

It's been years since I had kids under 18 in the house.  I don't get many surveys that require kids and when I do I just close out the survey.. I think  you move on to other surveys after the kids are grown. I'm talking surveys in general not Pinecone, but yesterday I did get a survey from Pinecone about a product that's mostly geared to kids, I qualifies for it even though I said no one under 18 was in the house. Sometimes they ask if you  buy  products for others kids or grandkids.

• Like 1