Anybody else having trouble logging into Toluna?

mikedorb

I couldn't log in this morning. I tried to request that my password be reset even though I know I was using the correct password. But that didn't work.  So I sent them a message and hope they get back to me.  

I got in but the site is all screwed up. It tells me to put in my date of birth like it changed or something but when I do it doesn't let me save it. So my date of birth is not showing at all. This is all very aggravating. And it is telling me to complete my registration and I have been with this panel for close to 10 years.  And it is telling me my profile is only 40% complete which is crazy because it really is 100%.

Good to know it isn't just me. When things like this happen the first thing that enters my mind is maybe they froze my account. Never happened to me with Toluna but it has with other panels. I wonder if they are upgrading their system. I always get nervous when these things happen when I am getting close to cashing out. Right now I have over 76,000 points. Looking to get to 90,000 so I can cash out for a 30.00 PayPal. 

• Like 1

My account says that PayPal now takes 95000 points. I cashed out last night for Amazon after seeing that. I hope yours hasn't changed. I can't log in now to double check anything. They must be doing website updates.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MrsDenise said:

My account says that PayPal now takes 95000 points. I cashed out last night for Amazon after seeing that. I hope yours hasn't changed. I can't log in now to double check anything. They must be doing website updates.

I haven't cashed out for maybe a couple of months so it would not surprise me if they increased the amount of points you need to cash out. Years ago  you could cash out 60,000 points for $20.00. A lot of panels seem to be increasing their thresholds for cashing out. Par for the course. I will check it once I can log back in. As for them doing website updates that is definitely possible. But at least I know it isn't just me who can't log in.  

• Like 1

I was able to finally log in and everything looks normal. And PayPal it is 95,000 points now for a 30.00 payment. I will see how it goes and if it takes me too long to get to 95,000 points I may just decide to do the $25 Amazon for 75,000. I have enough points in my account to do that right now.   

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 4/16/2018 at 10:46 PM, mikedorb said:

I was able to finally log in and everything looks normal. And PayPal it is 95,000 points now for a 30.00 payment. I will see how it goes and if it takes me too long to get to 95,000 points I may just decide to do the $25 Amazon for 75,000. I have enough points in my account to do that right now.   

How did you solve the problem?