oneopinion log out?

kaminikij

Suddenly I have to click a recapture to verify I am not a robot.It says it will only ask you one but I have been doing this for days.The worst of the problem is no matter what I cant solve the capture.Cant get to contact hel all I get is the chat thing who says she doesnt no how to answer my question! Have you ever heard of having to verify when you log out.Am I the only one with this problem?I spent 20 minutes trying to log out because I dont want to lose my account.Any thoughts?

It is kind of strange because I got two different emails from them that linked to surveys they wanted me to take.  The oldest email I opened up, and it said there were no surveys available for me right now.  I then went to the second email which I just got two hours ago,  and a survey worth 5,400 points came up.  I knew I would not be eligible for it because it was about cars, and I was not, but I got 50 points for being DQ, and then I got another 50 points for being DQ from another survey.  It then told me I had no more surveys available.  Then instead of logging out, I just closed the page.  I then decided to go back to the site to see if I could log out.  When I clicked on the link again, I got another survey to take, which I also got DQ from, and got 50 points.  This went on for two more surveys, and then I got a few more surveys, but I was not eligible and did not get any additional points.  I then was told there were no more surveys available.  I then logged out, and I had no problems logging out.  I did not have to do the recaptcha while I was logging out.  I might have had to do it once while logging in, but if I did I just had to click it, and not click the pictures.  I have been with OneOpinion around a month, and I have earned 16,650 points, and so I hope I can cash out in another week or two.  Currently they are my favorite survey company.

I am also with Mindfield and my survey for which I only qualify for 5% of the surveys tops, YouGov which only sends me a survey once a week, and valued opinion and one other one that is just as bad.  Finally I just joined piionion where they send me surveys worth from $.25 to $1.88, and I just joined a survey company where I earn Southwest Rapid Rewards which is ok. 

I always bookmark my surveys that I belong to and then I just click on them to see if I have any available surveys or unless I get an email I never logout

It must have been a glitch. Customer service said it was a verification but should happened on logging out.I usually go to the website to check my surveys and log out when I am done. Thanks for replying.

My problem  is that they say you just earned 50 points - you have more surveys to do before you reach your limit.I like that, but then the next day it goes back to letting me do as many 50 point surveys without telling me I have reached my limit.Not that it really matters  I make sure I only do the 5 extra 50 point  surveys ,but why does it work some days and not others ?

I never log out of any site, I just close the tab and clear my cookies and cache .  I have had sites that required captcha to log in but it seems they have stopped doing this. I also noticed the prove you're not a robot things now just lets you click the box and it's ok rather than showing you a bunch of photos.