Ipsos I-Say redemption issues

ambulanceblues

Anyone else having trouble redeeming? There's a new feature where you have to confirm your birthdate, but when I enter mine it either says wrong date(???) or just redirects me to the main catalog page. Very frustrating, as I never had any issues redeeming in the past.

They changed the reward page recently, must be a glitch.I haven't cashed out since they revamped it.I will be able to soon and if I have any problems you bet I will let you know.Have you contacted them?Sometimes they respond quicker then other times.

On 4/18/2018 at 3:13 AM, ambulanceblues said:

Anyone else having trouble redeeming? There's a new feature where you have to confirm your birthdate, but when I enter mine it either says wrong date(???) or just redirects me to the main catalog page. Very frustrating, as I never had any issues redeeming in the past.

Check your profile to see if they have the wrong date listed.

I went there to see what would happen if I cashed out.I clicked on Paypal.Then this popped up- (tried to erase what I pasted on bottom page it but didn't work) mine went thru with no problem- you should see if yours goes thru now or not.

MonthYearProceed to deliveryr