footfree

One Opinion- did you do telephone survey

footfree

Got a chance to do a survey over the phone for them.Said I would be paid $10 or points for my time.However since I don't have a survey number how am I to know when to be paid?I asked the women she thought I would be paid in 2 weeks.I couldn't even remember who I got the invite from she had to remind me she said it was either One Opinion or My view-so I knew who it was after that.Last time I did a survey for them like this I don't remember having any problems -crossing my fingers I don't with this.

somelady

I won't do phone surveys anymore. I did one for OneOpinion a couple of years ago and never got paid for it.

I always copy and paste the survey info and if it says something about additional interviews or points i copy that too. If it won't let me copy it I take a screen shot.

footfree
7 hours ago, somelady said:

I won't do phone surveys anymore. I did one for OneOpinion a couple of years ago and never got paid for it.

I always copy and paste the survey info and if it says something about additional interviews or points i copy that too. If it won't let me copy it I take a screen shot.

Yep should have done that not sure why I didn't.Guess I will see what happens.