You Gov- Rave

peach6

Good for you Peach!  I think they have gotten better with that stuff.  I usually get the Amazon card and I get it faster because it is a digital card.  It takes me years to earn it and minutes to spend it.  :/

• Like 1

Just wish they would give me the points they owe me.I have contacted them 4 times about this,first response they said they gave them to me.When I challenged them and said no they didn't  it's been  dead air since- wont even discuss it with me .Not a good way to make your panelist feel good about taking your surveys.However they do send out payments in a timely manner.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, footfree said:

Just wish they would give me the points they owe me.I have contacted them 4 times about this,first response they said they gave them to me.When I challenged them and said no they didn't  it's been  dead air since- wont even discuss it with me .Not a good way to make your panelist feel good about taking your surveys.However they do send out payments in a timely manner.

I hate when I have to fight with any survey company  to get my points it's hard enough to make a buck doing surveys and then not to get credit when you did it and usually 80% of the time you don't win.I really don't have the energy for that anymore .I had 2 this week  one I did get the points they stated that they were making an exception this time so gave them to me made me feel like I was caught doing something illegal  the other one wouldn't budge after completing the whole survey it was rejected the reason being that I had done the survey before and I really don't think I did  at least I had no memory of it and if that was the case you don't dq me after I hit submit and it was rather long so I was really ticked.

I rarely get a dq from YouGov.  I HAS happened, but I did two a few months back and the points didn't post.  They were nice about it and said it was a glitch on their end.

I think I have had 2 or 3 that I was dq'd from ,strange but it didn't really bother me to much.Some will just quit and exit out while I had one recently that continued on with a 500 pt. survey. Which I can gladly say I was paid for.

• Like 1

On 4/22/2018 at 8:54 PM, paulgro said:

You gov is pretty good.

Yes they are however if they don't pay you for a survey do not expect payment by trying to talk to them.They will flat out say you got them and that's the end -they wont even have a open discussion  about it.Basically calling you a liar is what it feels like.Even after I told them I had proof I hadn't received the points.I mean I can let it go -500 points to lose in the grand scheme of things is not all that bad however their dismissive approach is a little irritating.

I just received a survey from them it was definitely different then there normal surveys it was on lotteries I had a hard time following it at first but I did okay I received1,800 points it took about an hour

4 hours ago, footfree said:

Yes they are however if they don't pay you for a survey do not expect payment by trying to talk to them.They will flat out say you got them and that's the end -they wont even have a open discussion  about it.Basically calling you a liar is what it feels like.Even after I told them I had proof I hadn't received the points.I mean I can let it go -500 points to lose in the grand scheme of things is not all that bad however their dismissive approach is a little irritating.

6 minutes ago, peach6 said:

I just received a survey from them it was definitely different then there normal surveys it was on lotteries I had a hard time following it at first but I did okay I received1,800 points it took about an hour

So far I haven't had any problems with them so maybe I'm lucky or since I opened my big mouth will start having problems.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, paulgro said:

So far I haven't had any problems with them so maybe I'm lucky or since I opened my big mouth will start having problems.

I really like them I only had a problem once and I didn't report it just let it go but then a few days later they emailed me and said there was a problem with the survey  they gave me the 500 points plus an extra 100.

3 hours ago, peach6 said:

I really like them I only had a problem once and I didn't report it just let it go but then a few days later they emailed me and said there was a problem with the survey  they gave me the 500 points plus an extra 100.

Good for you. That happened to me at Opinion Square.

9 hours ago, peach6 said:

Did they tell you ahead of time it was going to be an hour and how many points you'd get?  That's not a lot of points for an hour, $1.80.

4 hours ago, somelady said:

Did they tell you ahead of time it was going to be an hour and how many points you'd get?  That's not a lot of points for an hour, $1.80.

Some lady I made a mistake I was paid 12,400 for the survey and yes they did state it would take an hour but what was great after I started it I knew I had to leave to do an errand but kept the email and it went right back to where I left off when I came home so was able to finish it.

• Like 1