You Gov- Rave

peach6

I just did one yesterday that said that it paid 750, but I was only given 500.  I did send an email, I will see what happens.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2018 at 10:50 PM, NaomiNo said:

I just came here to see if anyone else got this one too.  Even though it was short, I'm peeved about it because right in the email invitation they make a point of saying: "We know your time is valuable. As a way of showing our thanks, you'll be awarded points when you complete every survey we email you. The longer the survey, the more points you earn."  I'm going to contact them because if it wasn't a mistake on their end, then that's just flat out lying.

Just an update - it may have taken two weeks, but I got a reply back today regarding this survey.  Said their team looked into it, couldn't determine why this happened, apologized for the glitch, thanked me for the time I spent doing the survey and added 500 points into my account.  Pleasantly surprised!

14 minutes ago, NaomiNo said:

Just an update - it may have taken two weeks, but I got a reply back today regarding this survey.  Said their team looked into it, couldn't determine why this happened, apologized for the glitch, thanked me for the time I spent doing the survey and added 500 points into my account.  Pleasantly surprised!

Well you are lucky they dismissed my request guess it's hit or miss when they will pay.

On 6/11/2018 at 10:58 AM, rosiesmom said:

I just did one yesterday that said that it paid 750, but I was only given 500.  I did send an email, I will see what happens.

Let us know - I say it's a 50/50 chance of getting paid.

1 hour ago, footfree said:

Let us know - I say it's a 50/50 chance of getting paid.

I checked and they did give me another 250 points, but I didn't receive any type of update about it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I went rounds and rounds with them until they finally gave me my points.I told them why would you send me a 100 point survey if I didn't do the 500 point survey first?Plus I sent them the screen shot.I promised them I wasnt trying to scam them out of 500 points.I think I have better things to do with my time however it was the principal of the matter that made me dredge thru this one..

• Like 1

Has anyone been getting email invitations from YouGov that look different than usual and that you can't click on the Start Survey button in them nor can you copy/paste the link from the email?  I've gotten two so far and I want to make sure they're legit but if they are, the formatting of the emails is quite awful since the only option to getting to the surveys is manually typing the long URL into your browser.

40 minutes ago, NaomiNo said:

Has anyone been getting email invitations from yougov that look different than usual and that you can't click on the Start Survey button in them nor can you copy/paste the link from the email?  I've gotten two so far and I want to make sure they're legit but if they are, the formatting of the emails is quite awful since the only option to getting to the surveys is manually typing the long URL into your browser.

No haven't seen anything like that had 2 this week regular format

No I ha

3 hours ago, NaomiNo said:

Has anyone been getting email invitations from yougov that look different than usual and that you can't click on the Start Survey button in them nor can you copy/paste the link from the email?  I've gotten two so far and I want to make sure they're legit but if they are, the formatting of the emails is quite awful since the only option to getting to the surveys is manually typing the long URL into your browser.

No I haven't either

I have not gotten a YouGov survey to do for at least a week, and yes I have checked in.  I think I need 5,000 points to be able to cash out for a $50 GC.  I did get one through either OneOpinion or Mindfield, but I passed on it, because I knew if I took it there, I would not be able to do it on YouGov.  Maybe I need to update my profile on YouGov, but it has no changed that much.

• Sad 1

59 minutes ago, NFriday said:

I have not gotten a yougov survey to do for at least a week, and yes I have checked in.  I think I need 5,000 points to be able to cash out for a $50 GC.  I did get one through either OneOpinion or Mindfield, but I passed on it, because I knew if I took it there, I would not be able to do it on yougov.  Maybe I need to update my profile on yougov, but it has no changed that much.

I have a ways to go before I can get a $50 GC but I hope this isn't going to start happening when I get closer .I had 3 from them this week

I do the monthly Pulse with them and I had to uninstall and reinstall it.  Nope, not according to my computer.  I have no idea, so I guess I am not doing pulse.  That was worth 1,000 points per month.

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got another YouGov survey to complete today.  I haven't had one to do in over a week.  I now have enough points to cash out for a $50 Amazon GC.  The survey I did today was for CBS News and Refinery29.  Refinery29 is an organization for younger women.  I was told at the end that a reporter from CBS or Refinery29, might want to contact me for further questions and asked if that was okay.  I said yes, and I gave them, my phone number and email.  I doubt that Refinery29 would be interested in contacting me because I don't fit in their demographics, but CBS News might.  The survey was about politics.  Has anybody ever been contacted after filling out a YouGov survey?