You Gov- Rave

peach6

I got the lottery survey too, made 15,500 points on that one and ended up taking less than an hour (I did it in one sitting).  For some reason it didn't dawn on me that they awarding the points immediately after the survey, I thought we were going to have to have to wait to find out so that was a pleasant surprise and I was just glad I got more than the bare minimum.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, rosiesmom said:

I got that one, but made just  9,500 points.  That's good.  I needed 5,000 points to cash out for the $100 Amazon card. 

I made12,400  I thought it was a little hard to understand at first  I usually get surveys fairly regular I wonder if it will be awhile now before getting another survey  although I did get one yesterday but it was only for 100 points .

• Like 1

On 4/30/2018 at 6:00 PM, peach6 said:

I made12,400  I thought it was a little hard to understand at first  I usually get surveys fairly regular I wonder if it will be awhile now before getting another survey  although I did get one yesterday but it was only for 100 points .

I didn't get it at first either.  I think maybe I didn't get any points sent back, which is fine.  I haen't gotten one since though.  I hope this wasn't it for 3 months or something like that.  Yikes!

• Like 1

I didnt get the chance to do that survey.Would have been nice just to be asked.Maybe they don't send it to people who ask for their points;)

• Like 1

I've gotten three surveys since the lottery - 750, 500, and 1,000 points - plus the additional 100 pointers after each, so doesn't seem like it's slowed down.  I've also asked them for points they owed me in the past and as far as I can tell they've never held it against me.

• Like 2

On 4/28/2018 at 3:16 PM, peach6 said:

I just received a survey from them it was definitely different then there normal surveys it was on lotteries I had a hard time following it at first but I did okay I received1,800 points it took about an hour

I hated that survey. I had to ask my granddaughter for help figuring out out at first. I ended up getting 8500 points but I was a little disappointed at the amount because they said the maximum we could earn was 36000 points.

And  We will ask you to take this survey a few times over the next year. I will probably forget how to do it again.

On 4/29/2018 at 7:29 PM, NaomiNo said:

I got the lottery survey too, made 15,500 points on that one and ended up taking less than an hour (I did it in one sitting).  For some reason it didn't dawn on me that they awarding the points immediately after the survey, I thought we were going to have to have to wait to find out so that was a pleasant surprise and I was just glad I got more than the bare minimum.

Did you keep most of the money that you were supposed to split with the other person? I'm asking so I can be prepared next time. I split most of the  money even.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, somelady said:

Did you keep most of the money that you were supposed to split with the other person? I'm asking so I can be prepared next time. I split most of the  money even.

I did that too Somelady.  And I agree, I will probably forget how it goes and will have to do a little struggling with it.  I am not getting rich so it doesn't bother me that I was near the bottom of the money pile. 

• Like 2

I would do it again it was more money then I would have made although I won't remember how to do it I was just sort of winging it the first time.I

I did get a survey this morning but was not offered an extra 100 points survey afterward

9 hours ago, somelady said:

No, I also split it but I'm not sure it mattered since not all the questions were about that.  Unless I'm not remembering it correctly, I thought it said they were choosing two out of the many questions we answered at random to base how how the points would be awarded which I took to mean the two questions they picked for you may have not been the two questions they picked for me and, in addition to our answers, was another factor in the discrepancy in amounts everyone received.

• Like 3

I did not get that one.  I get a survey from YouGov an average of once a week.  I have been with them for almost three years, and I am still waiting to earn enough points to get a $50 Amazon GC.  That survey would have given me enough points and then some.