peach6

You Gov- Rave

NaomiNo
2 hours ago, natofborg said:

I just cashed out for the bank transfer. Anyone have any idea how long they take to pay?

Took 5 days from cash out to being in my bank account when I did it two months ago.

• Like 1

footfree

Whoa got to cash out today ,I hope I see the money this week.I'll let ya know how long it will take.However tomorrow is Columbus day so I probably wont see it until Friday if it is a 4 day period.

peach6
11 minutes ago, footfree said:

Whoa got to cash out today ,I hope I see the money this week.I'll let ya know how long it will take.However tomorrow is Columbus day so I probably wont see it until Friday if it is a 4 day period.

I cashed out for a target gf  I received it in less than 2 weeks   I think they are getting faster with there redemptions

footfree

I let them transfer it to my bank account.I always get the $100.However I think it took less then a year this time- so I checked I cashed out last year on the 25th of Oct. so a little less .then a year,I can live with that.I mean I know I make more with other survey companies but I don't get to do a survey as often either.

• Like 1

NFriday

Hi- I have a yougov problem.  I cashed out for a $50 Amazon GC about three weeks ago.  I got my GC in the mail last week, and today I got another $50 GC in the mail by mistake.  Can I cash it or should I contact yougov to inform them about it?  I've never had this happen before.  Thanks

peach6
8 minutes ago, NFriday said:

Hi- I have a yougov problem.  I cashed out for a $50 Amazon GC about three weeks ago.  I got my GC in the mail last week, and today I got another $50 GC in the mail by mistake.  Can I cash it or should I contact yougov to inform them about it?  I've never had this happen before.  Thanks

I would probably be honest and let them know  maybe they will let you keep it for your honesty

NFriday

I just sent yougov an email about the duplicate Amazon GC, and I asked them what I should do about it.  I just did not feel right just cashing it in when I was not supposed to get it.

• Like 2

footfree
2 hours ago, NFriday said:

I just sent yougov an email about the duplicate Amazon GC, and I asked them what I should do about it.  I just did not feel right just cashing it in when I was not supposed to get it.

I'm there with you-it always seem when you do something like that a lot of bad stuff starts happening.Ya know"Karma" plus my guilty conscious wouldn't let me sleep.

• Like 1

footfree

I'm a happy camper got my funds from them in my checking account today.So I cashed out on Sunday and got it on Wed. and since it was a holiday on  Monday I am super surprised I got in so soon.Will definitely be doing it this way from now on.

• Like 1

NFriday

I heard back from yougov today, and because it was their fault that I got the extra Amazon GC, they told me I could keep it and cash it in.  That was nice of them.

• Like 5

NFriday

Did anybody else get the yougov survey about Judge Kavanaugh that was worth 2,000 points?  You also got an additional 250 points for answering some preliminary questions.  I also got a 500 point survey to do today, and when I finished that they asked me if I wanted an additional 100 points for rating people.  I got 2,850 points today for only about 30 minutes of work.

I also did some mysurvey surveys, and one of them I completed then I got an error message.  It was about the Illinois lottery.  I did get  150 points for completing another survey of theirs., but it was a lot more work for not as many points.

• Like 3