Pollpass

rosiesmom

I signed up for this and instantly began earning points.  But it started clocking and it has been doing so ever since.  I sent a message to their customer service and no response, possibly because it is the weekend.  Anyone else sign up with this? 

• Like 1

Hi rosiesmom,

We were notified that Pollpass is experiencing some technical problems which they hope to sort out this weekend/early next week. Hopefully you'll see those issues resolved soon.

Weirdly, I'd been stuck all week, and I logged in this morning, and it looked like I'd gotten unstuck. Then I answered exactly 2 more questions, and got stuck again. >.>

Too bad, too - the pay seemed pretty good, and the site was nice and responsive (until it just... stopped.)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, neminem said:

Weirdly, I'd been stuck all week, and I logged in this morning, and it looked like I'd gotten unstuck. Then I answered exactly 2 more questions, and got stuck again. >.>

Too bad, too - the pay seemed pretty good, and the site was nice and responsive (until it just... stopped.)

I've never gotten unstuck.  Oh well.

• 1 month later...

OK, here is the deal, for me anyways.  They seem to load questions and it isn't daily.  You may get a bunch and you may get a few.  I cashed out last week on Wednesday and I got my AGC today.  I thought it would cash out at the $5 level, but I had 5530 points and they sent me the code for an AGC in the amount of $5.50  I am happy and it didn't take long.  I am going to stay with them I think.

• 2 weeks later...

What does the term "clocking" mean? I've done surveys a long time on my own but just found forums and stuff recently, lol. I'm unfamiliar with the term but tis probably an aggravation to me as well but I just don't know it's called that, lmao!

9 hours ago, GammiWoo said:

What does the term "clocking" mean? I've done surveys a long time on my own but just found forums and stuff recently, lol. I'm unfamiliar with the term but tis probably an aggravation to me as well but I just don't know it's called that, lmao!

Clocking is an old term, showing my age here, and it is when it just sits and spins without going anywhere.  It used to be an actual little clock looking thing, and now it is whatever the site uses.  Sorry to confuse you!!

• Haha 1

No worries!! It's like we used to call the spinning Mac thing "the beach ball of death" at our house, lol. That computer would do nothing while that ball spun. I see what you mean. I thought that is what it was. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Hey folks, I hadn't been on there in like a month and I signed in this evening.  I ended up with some free points at the end, so I am getting close to a cash out again.  I had quite a few questions this evening.