Sign in to follow this  
rosiesmom

Pollpass

rosiesmom

I signed up for this and instantly began earning points.  But it started clocking and it has been doing so ever since.  I sent a message to their customer service and no response, possibly because it is the weekend.  Anyone else sign up with this? 

• Like 1

Administrator

Hi rosiesmom,

We were notified that PollPass is experiencing some technical problems which they hope to sort out this weekend/early next week. Hopefully you'll see those issues resolved soon.

rosiesmom

Well, it's Friday and they still aren't up and running.  I guess I will take a pass on them.  Oh well.

neminem

Weirdly, I'd been stuck all week, and I logged in this morning, and it looked like I'd gotten unstuck. Then I answered exactly 2 more questions, and got stuck again. >.>

Too bad, too - the pay seemed pretty good, and the site was nice and responsive (until it just... stopped.)

• Like 1

rosiesmom
10 hours ago, neminem said:

Weirdly, I'd been stuck all week, and I logged in this morning, and it looked like I'd gotten unstuck. Then I answered exactly 2 more questions, and got stuck again. >.>

Too bad, too - the pay seemed pretty good, and the site was nice and responsive (until it just... stopped.)

I've never gotten unstuck.  Oh well.